Sneinton St Stephen's CofE Primary School
About our school experience
- We offer experience days at a range of schools who are members of Transform Teaching School. This gives you the opportunity to visit an Alliance School for the day and observe teaching and learning across the Early Years and Primary age groups. The initial Experience Day is an opportunity for you to find out more information about the Transform School Direct route whilst gaining valuable experience in preparation for your application.
- Start and finish times
8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Start times are school-dependent, and range from 8.30 -9.00 am.
However, we can accommodate specific requirements if notified of them prior to the visit.
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Transform Teaching School Alliance has places available on our School Direct Initial Teacher Training Programme starting in September 2020.
This quality programme is offering talented graduates the opportunity to train in schools across Nottingham and Derby, supported by a committed team of outstanding and specialist practitioners and the prestigious University of Nottingham.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course. Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times. Candidates will not need a DBS check for a Primary Experience Day as they will be accompanied throughout the time at school.
- Windmill Lane, Sneinton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 4QB
Not available on site
On street parking only.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)