Caludon Castle School
Caludon Castle is a part of The Castle Phoenix Trust which is made up of three secondary and three primary schools in and around Coventry and Warwickshire. Our Trust’s motto is ‘Respect to all from all” and this underpins our approach to both teaching and pastoral life within school. The Trust is an innovate, friendly, collaborative, hard working and inclusive place to work where we celebrate diversity and have a true passion for learning and developing students into well rounded individuals ready to face the world.
About our school experience
- Observing lessons and different teaching styles, interacting with pupils, seeing how specific subjects are taught, learning more about the teacher training process, speaking to trainee teachers, meeting with staff in different departments and members of the leadership team.
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 3.30pm
Can work with candidates around working patterns.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
School Direct lead school.
Links with Warwick BUC and Leicester for mainstream PGCE courses.
Links to more information about our school
- Caludon Castle School website
- Caludon Castle School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Caludon Castle School
- Performance information: Caludon Castle School
- Teacher training: Caludon Castle School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Axholme Road, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 5BD
Yes - on site parking provided
Free on-site car parking.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Media studies
- Physical education
- Social sciences