Sutton Park Primary School
The pupils of the school are at the centre of everything that we do; we fully embrace the Hull Collaborative Academy Trust ethos of “Children First”. Our school works as a team in which parents, pupils, staff and other stakeholders are all involved in the education of our children and we encourage you to work alongside us and be part of your child’s school life and our school family.
At Sutton Park, we are proud to offer our children an engaging and well-rounded education which develops and nurtures the talents of all; encourages the children to foster a passion for learning and develops a curiosity to support high aspirations.
About our school experience
Interested in being a Teacher?
Our experience days can help you take your first steps into becoming a teacher.
You will spend a full day at one of our partnership schools working alongside one of our experienced Mentors. You will get a real taste of what it is like to be a HULL SCITT Trainee.
The experience day may lead to further opportunities in our partnership.
- Start and finish times
- 08.30 to 16:00
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Sutton Park Primary School website
- Sutton Park Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Sutton Park Primary School
- Performance information: Sutton Park Primary School
- Teacher training: Sutton Park Primary School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Driving Licence or Passport
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Marsdale, Sutton Park, Kingston-upon-Hull, HU7 4AH
Not available on site
On street parking available
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)