Oasis Academy South Bank
About our school experience
- We would be delighted to host you at Oasis Academy South Bank to find out more about the teaching profession! We would love you to come and watch a variety of lessons, attend sessions on key aspects of teaching practice and get a feel for what working in a school is like. We think that teaching is the best job in the world and we want to show you why you should get involved!
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 4.00pm
Candidates may start later or finish earlier depending on their individual needs.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We work closely with Ark Teacher Training. We have a comprehensive programme for all of our trainees (including Ark, Teach First, PGCEs etc) using our instructional coaching model which ensures that we all 'get a little bit better every day'.
We are incredibly proud of all of our trainees who, with the support and guidance of our staff, excel in their training and then, without exception, choose to stay with us beyond their training placement.
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: We need photo ID to carry out DBS checkes
- DBS check required
Yes. All candidates coming to get experience in our school will need an up to date DBS check
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- Both Virtual and In school
- 75 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7HS
Not available on site
As we are based in central London, parking is extremely limited and driving is not recommended.
We are easily accessible via public transport however, situated just opposite Lambeth North tube station.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education