Captains Close Primary School
About our school experience
- Candidates will be able to immerse themselves in the life of the school in the phase they prefer. Candidates will be able to support children's learning with guidance from the teacher, observe different lessons and follow the class throughout the day. The aim is to gain a real feel of the teaching role and everything that the role involves, to enable you to make an informed choice abut your journey to teaching and a great and rewarding profession.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Please discuss your requirements on a 1 to 1 basis with Penny who can advise and support arrangements around your needs.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training. We are part of this Outstanding (2017) SCITT provider who deliver excellent SCITT ITT across Primary 3-7, 5-11 General Primary, Primary Maths and Primary PE, in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: 3 x forms of ID must be shown, for example Passport, Driving Licence and Birth Certificate. Email Penny for more information.
- Candidates must have, or be working towards, a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Saxelby Road, Asfordby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE14 3TU
Yes - on site parking provided
Easy roadside parking outside the school.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)