Eastfield Primary School
At Eastfield school we offer boys and girls an excellent education in all subjects, but with a creative flair that children and parents love.
Eastfield is a large school that is happy and stimulating with a great deal to offer. The school is made up of pupils, parents, staff (teaching and non-teaching), trustees and volunteer helpers.
Every member of the school community feels valued, needed and of equal importance and we all work together on shared aims.
The aims of the school are best summarised as seeking the complete development of the individual child in a calm, caring and friendly environment. High standards of behaviour are encouraged with an accent on good manners, politeness and self-responsibility.
Eastfield is a well-run school that serves the needs of children in the community and is receptive to changing priorities.
About our school experience
Interested in being a Teacher?
Our experience days can help you take your first steps into becoming a teacher.
You will spend a full day at one of our partnership schools working alongside one of our experienced Mentors. You will get a real taste of what it is like to be a HULL SCITT Trainee.
The experience day may lead to further opportunities in our partnership.
- Start and finish times
- 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Eastfield Primary School website
- Eastfield Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Eastfield Primary School
- Performance information: Eastfield Primary School
- Teacher training: Eastfield Primary School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Anlaby Road, Hull, HU4 6DT
Not available on site
Roadside parking available
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)