Sileby Redlands Community Primary School
About our school experience
Candidates can immerse themselves in the school environment and work alongside/with the teacher and school staff to experience life in the primary classroom. This will include observing and joining in with lessons, learning about the curriculum, working with small groups of children, and following a class throughout the day. You will be able to join in with break times and extra curricular activities depending on the timetable , as well as talk to teachers and trainees about the Inspiring Leaders ITT programme.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Please advise if these times need adjusting for your circumstances.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are a placement school for Discovery with Inspiring Leaders SCITT, and outstanding SCITT provider in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland.
Links to more information about our school
- Sileby Redlands Community Primary School website
- Sileby Redlands Community Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Sileby Redlands Community Primary School
- Performance information: Sileby Redlands Community Primary School
- Teacher training: Sileby Redlands Community Primary School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: 3 x forms of ID must be shown, for example Passport, Driving Licence and Birth Certificate. Email Penny for more information.
- Candidates must have, or be working towards, a degree.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- King Street, Sileby, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE12 7LZ
Yes - on site parking provided
There may be space in the car park, alternatively there is roadside parking nearby.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)