|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|6 June 2022||
Biology, Chemistry, Religious education, Maths, English, and Geography
|In school||Start request|
Chichester High School
About our school experience
We would like to offer candidates a two-hour school experience which includes:
* a welcome/meet and greet with the Professional Mentor and subject teacher;
* meet with past and present SCITT trainees (if available);
* a lesson observation in the subject you wish to teach.
- Start and finish times
- 8.45am to 11.30am
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: A current passport or driving licence - TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, trainees and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Please do not enter the school if you are showing symptoms of Covid, and ideally, you should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending. If you are unable to attend your visit, please contact the ITT Administrations Manager as soon as possible.
- DBS check required
No - Candidates will be accompanied at all times when in school.
- Kingsham Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8EB
Yes - on site parking provided
Easy parking on site
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Religious education