Enderby Danemill Primary School
About our school experience
- Candidates can immerse themselves in the school environment and work alongside/with the teacher and school staff to experience life in the primary classroom. This will include observing and joining in with lessons, learning about the curriculum, working with small groups of children, and following a class throughout the day. You will be able to join in with break times and extra curricular activities depending on the timetable , as well as talk to teachers and trainees about the Inspiring Leaders ITT programme.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Please discuss this with Penny where you have particular requirements.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are part of the Discovery Schools hub for Inspiring Leaders in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. We offer three courses Primary EYFS, Primary 5-11, Primary with PE and Primary with Maths. All courses give you QTS and PGCE and we are Outstanding with Ofsted (2017)
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport, Driving Licence and Birth Certificate. Email Penny for more information.
- Candidates must have, or be working towards, a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE19 4LH
Yes - on site parking provided
Roadside parking, opposite the school or in the Leisure Centre car park next door.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)