|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|19 January 2024||
Biology, Chemistry, Computing, English, Geography, History, Maths, and Physics
|In school||Start request|
About our school experience
We would like to offer candidates a half day school experience which includes:
* Welcome/meet and greet
* Tour of Miltoncross Academy
* Brief outline of our school-based teacher training programme with Q&A
* A lesson observation in the subject you wish to teach.
- Start and finish times
- 9.00am to 12.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Photo identification: A current passport or driving licence - TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, trainees and volunteers to share this commitment. Please do not enter the school if you are showing symptoms of Covid, and ideally, you should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending. If you are unable to attend your visit, please contact the ITT Administrations Manager as soon as possible.
- We kindly ask that you provide a Covid negative lateral flow test before visiting the school. If you agree, you could either complete a test in school on the morning of your visit (you would need to arrive at an earlier time than scheduled), or you can collect a test from the school to complete the night prior to your visit.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Milton Road, Milton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO3 6RB
Yes - on site parking provided
Car park at front of school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Design and technology