Westcott Primary School
At Westcott Primary School we aim to foster self-belief, confidence and independence to inspire every child to fulfil their potential in a safe and happy environment. We celebrate the success and achievements of all members of our school community. We are an inclusive school where everyone is valued and cared for. We want our children to be motivated learners who respect themselves and each other.
Here at Westcott we believe that education doesn’t begin and end at school. We value the role of parents and carers working with their children alongside the school, and consider it to be crucial if our children are to receive an effective education. I therefore hope that this website contributes to this partnership, further enhancing a productive learning community.
About our school experience
Interested in being a Teacher?
Our experience days can help you take your first steps into becoming a teacher.
You will spend a full day at one of our partnership schools working alongside one of our experienced Mentors. You will get a real taste of what it is like to be a HULL SCITT Trainee.
The experience day may lead to further opportunities in our partnership.
- Start and finish times
- 8.45 am to 3.45 pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Westcott Primary School website
- Westcott Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Westcott Primary School
- Performance information: Westcott Primary School
- Teacher training: Westcott Primary School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or Driving Licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Westcott Street, Hull, HU8 8NB
Not available on site
Roadside parking available
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)