|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|13 June 2023||
|In school||Start request|
St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy
Our school is part of the St Cuthbert’s Catholic Academy Trust which includes all seven Catholic primary schools in Hull together with the secondary school, St Mary’s College. We are pleased to welcome visitors via the DfE’s School Experience Programme. Your visit will be on one of our regular ‘Open Days’ for prospective primary teachers. Your experience day will consist of an opportunity to observe a full day in our primary school or one of the others that are part of our multi-academy trust.
In common with all the schools in the St Cuthbert’s trust, our ethos is to develop young people spiritually, morally and academically as well as possible within a caring community that values the uniqueness of each child.
Through St Mary’s College School Direct Partnership we have many years of experience in training new primary teachers and offer a supportive environment where trainee staff can benefit from being part of a strong team ethos, with excellent practice to observe, and high quality mentoring and training to learn from.
We look forward to welcoming you to our academy so you can see for yourself. The main contact for all matters related to SEP visits is Laura Fillingham - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About our school experience
- Your experience day will consist of an opportunity to observe a full day in one of the Catholic primary schools that are part of our multi-academy trust.
- Start and finish times
9.30am to 3.50pm
With prior approval
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
St Mary's College School Direct Partnership - Partner Primary School.
Links to more information about our school
- St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy website
- St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy
- Performance information: St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy
- Teacher training: St Vincent's Voluntary Catholic Academy
- They must have or be working towards a degree. They must be considering applying for teacher training.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Queens Road, Hull, HU5 2QR
Yes - on site parking provided
Car Park on site
- Disability and access details
We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)