Woolden Hill Primary School
About our school experience
- You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in school life, observe lessons and work with teachers to support children's learning. You will be able to observe different aspects of teaching and follow a class for the day to get an insight into the role of teacher and all that it involves. You will also gain an understanding of the curriculum and how lessons are planned and structured.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
Please discuss this with Penny who will aim to organise around your requirements.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are part of the Discovery Schools Hub with Inspiring Leaders SCITT and offer four courses - Primary EYFS, Primary 5-11, Primary PE and Primary Maths. We are an outstanding provider (OFSTED 2017) and believe all children deserve and outstanding education through the training of outstanding teachers. Please visit our website for more information.
Links to more information about our school
- Woolden Hill Primary School website
- Woolden Hill Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Woolden Hill Primary School
- Performance information: Woolden Hill Primary School
- Teacher training: Woolden Hill Primary School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: 3 x forms of ID must be shown, for example Passport, Driving Licence and Birth Certificate. Email Penny for more information.
- Candidates must have, or be working towards, a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Netherfield Road, Anstey, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE7 7ES
Yes - on site parking provided
There is roadside parking available outside the school.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)