Welcome to Stockwell Academy where we provide a warm and welcoming learning environment in which children feel valued, safe and secure. We aim to develop individuals with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others and to have the courage to act responsibly on their beliefs.
We develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, spiritually and morally, so that all children in our academy achieve academically and they are well rounded citizens when they leave us. We are proud and passionate about all aspects of school life. This includes the partnerships between home, our community and school. We aim to provide all our children with the life skills, courage and confidence to flourish in our ever changing world.
About our school experience
Interested in being a Teacher?
Our experience days can help you take your first steps into becoming a teacher.
You will spend a full day at one of our partnership schools working alongside one of our experienced Mentors. You will get a real taste of what it is like to be a HULL SCITT Trainee.
The experience day may lead to further opportunities in our partnership.
- Start and finish times
- 08.30 to 16:00
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Stockwell Academy website
- Stockwell Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Stockwell Academy
- Performance information: Stockwell Academy
- Teacher training: Stockwell Academy
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Driving Licence or Passport
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Dodswell Grove, Greatfield Estate, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 5HY
Not available on site
On street parking available
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)