Beeston Fields Primary School and Nursery
About our school experience
- The School Experience placement days at Beeston Fields will offer you the chance to immerse yourself in the school environment, experiencing a day in the life of a primary school teacher. During the day, you will have the opportunity to spend time in several classes across different year groups, observing a variety of lessons. You will also get to work with groups of children, talk to professionals in school and ask any questions that you may have. You will also be given information about the Inspiring Leaders Initial Teacher Training (ITT) programme and you will be able to meet former trainees and current mentors from the course.
- Start and finish times
9am to 3pm
If you require alternative dates or times, we can be flexible to your requirements. Please do let us know so we can assist.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Yes - We work with Flying High Futures SCITT with Inspiring Leaders Teacher Training to offer Primary courses in Primary Maths, Primary 5-11 and Primary 3 to 7. Please look at our website for more information. Find out more about our teacher training.
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: 3 forms of ID must be shown, for example Passport, Driving Licence and Birth Certificate
- Candidates must not have offers from providers other than ours.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Boundary Road, Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 2RG
Yes - on site parking provided
Roadside near to the school.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)