Old Bexley Church of England School
Old Bexley Church of England Primary School located in Bexley is part of the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust (APAT).
However, Old Bexley is proud to be part of the TKAT SCITT Teacher Training Programme.
Old Bexley has staff who have successfully trained with them over the years and who are now part of their teaching team or in leadership positions across APAT.
TKAT SCITT offer a bespoke training programme in both secondary (11-16) and primary (5-11) school-based initial teacher training. Applicants can gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with the option to study for a Distance Learning Postgraduate Certificate in Education (DLPGCE) with Masters' credits.
About our school experience
Our half day school experience offers candidates an opportunity to observe a lesson, speak with the teacher(s) and our current/previous TKAT SCITT trainee(s) (where possible) to find out if teaching is for them.
Candidates will not be required to teach.
- Start and finish times
9.30 to 11.30
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT ) School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
Links to more information about our school
- Old Bexley Church of England School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Old Bexley Church of England School
- Performance information: Old Bexley Church of England School
- Teacher training: Old Bexley Church of England School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Hurst Road, Bexley, Kent, DA5 3JR
Not available on site
There is parking in nearby roads, but please adhere to the parking restrictions to avoid a fine.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)