About our school experience
- On visiting Kingsmead, you will get a flavour of how a school operates and a real focus on lessons and how teachers deliver knowledge to students - encouraging them ‘to fly’ and to tackle challenge with confidence. Kingsmead serves to develop academic excellence and build a student’s character. During your experience you will see how teaching is a craft and as practitioners we continue to hone as well as focussing on the objective of education being learning not teaching.
- Start and finish times
- 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
We are a partner school for The John Taylor SCITT.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Candidates will need to bring original Photo ID with them.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Kings Avenue, Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 1DH
Yes - on site parking provided
Visitor parking can be found on the main site- please use the main barrier gate and buzz into reception.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Physical education