Elston Hall Primary School
Elston Hall is a large, three-form entry school, rated Outstanding with Ofsted. We are a part of Elston Hall Learning Trust, a trust with an excellent reputation for teacher development; supporting teachers at every stage of their teaching career.
We have a strong reputation and are seen as a desirable school to attend and to work at.
Elston Hall Learning Trust also enjoys a close and successful partnership with the University of Wolverhampton, University of Birmingham and Birmingham City University, as well as other local teacher training providers, including St Bartholomew's MAT.
We have extensive experience in supporting ITE at every stage.
About our school experience
- Elston Hall is a large, Outstanding primary school situated in Wolverhampton. Visitors to our school will be typically be placed in one classroom and will shadow the teacher for the day. There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions regarding planning, expectations of a teaching role during the day. Visitors should aim to arrive at 8.30am and will then be informed which classroom they are in. It is helpful if visitors bring lunch with them, although drink refreshments will be available. The day will end at 3.30pm with an opportunity to have a debrief. For safeguarding purposes, all our visitors are required to bring some form of photographic identification with them on the day (for example driving licence, passport etc). Unfortunately, without this, you will not be able to undertake the school experience day.
- Start and finish times
- 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Elston Hall Learning Trust offers the School Direct (Tuition & Salaried) routes into teaching, in conjunction with the University of Birmingham and University of Wolverhampton. We also offer the Postgraduate Teaching Apprenticeship route, in conjunction with the University of Wolverhampton.
As well as offering our own School Direct Initial Teacher Training programmes in partnership with the Universities, we work in close partnership with St Bartholomew's MAT.
Visit https://www.elstonhallmat.co.uk/itt for more information.
Links to more information about our school
- Elston Hall Primary School website
- Elston Hall Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Elston Hall Primary School
- Performance information: Elston Hall Primary School
- Teacher training: Elston Hall Primary School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving license
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. Participants will need to bring with them an original up to date DBS certificate and ID.
- Stafford Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 6NN
Yes - on site parking provided
There is a car park on site.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)