|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|4 July 2022||
|In school||Start request|
Manor Way Primary Academy
About our school experience
- You will observe a range of lessons and complete a number of different activities designed to give you a thorough understanding of a school day from a teacher's perspective. This could include working with children in class, supporting teaching activities alongside the class teacher or talking to children about their work. You will also have the opportunity to talk to a key member of staff, should you have any questions arising during the day
- Start and finish times
9.30am to 2:45pm
Please contact us if you have any requests for flexible timings for the day.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Windsor Academy Trust offers the School Direct initial teacher training programme in partnership with the University of Birmingham. We work with the University in recruiting and selecting trainees and provide a high-quality training programme which leads to the award of PGDipEd with QTS. As well as offering our own School Direct initial teacher training programme in partnership with the University of Birmingham, we have three strategic partners who we work closely with to offer school placements as part of their training programmes: University of Birmingham, Worcester University and Haybridge Alliance SCITT.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
Yes. Please bring the original DBS certificate with you on the school experience day.
- Brier Mill Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3HA
Not available on site
Parking will be on streets surrounding the school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)