Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery
Wallace Fields Infant School & Nursery is a two form-entry infant and nursery school. We were rated Outstanding in all areas at our last inspection in December 2021. We are part of the South Farnham Educational Trust, becoming a key strategic partner for the Trust and delivery partner for the South Farnham Teaching School Hub in the Epsom and Ewell area.
We work very closely with South Farnham SCITT where trainees can choose to apply for the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) only programme or the PGCE with QTS. This one year programme includes local weekly professional studies training and placements in local schools.
During your time with us you will have the opportunity to:
• observe outstanding teaching and learning
• shadow a teacher in the day-to-day school life
• find out more about school direct teacher training
• find out more about the wider roles and responsibilities of teachers
About our school experience
- No information supplied
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 3.15pm
We can adjust start and finish times as necessary.
- Dress code
Business dress, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Surrey South Farnham SCITT
Links to more information about our school
- Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery website
- Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery
- Performance information: Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery
- Teacher training: Wallace Fields Infant School and Nursery
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We can offer school placements throughout the year for a day, week or longer. Please contact us to request your preferred dates.
- School experience type
- In school
- Wallace Fields, Ewell, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 3AS
Yes - on site parking provided
There is ample free parking around the school building.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)