Greet Primary School
About our school experience
- This free opportunity, for people intending to apply to our School Direct programme gives: 3 full days of practical, supported, high quality experience in schools across the Teaching School Alliance; information on the UCAS application process for initial teacher training; the opportunity to meet past and current trainees from our highly successful programme and the opportunity to observe, plan and deliver a reading activity to a group of Primary School pupils.
- Start and finish times
- 8.15am to 3.00pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
School Direct PGCE Lead School in partnership with University of Birmingham. General Primary, salaried and tuition routes.
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must be eligible to apply for School Direct
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Percy Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 3ND
Not available on site
No onsite parking, available in surrounding residential area.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)