|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|20 June 2023||
|In school||Start request|
Stourport Primary Academy
We are exceptionally proud of our schools and aspire to excellence in all that we do. Our culture is one of inclusion and celebration where every child is supported to discover and develop their talents, abilities and ambitions built around an ethos of mutual respect, self-discipline and responsibility for their own learning.
About our school experience
- You will have the opportunity to observe one of our classes and every day school life. You will interact with teachers, teaching assistants and children.
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 12:30pm
For more tailored or individual school experiences, please contact Jo Homer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
- Teacher training
We are part of Severn Academies Educational Trust, our teacher training provider is Stourport SCITT. Our school-led teacher training courses last a year and lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) plus a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with 60 masters-level credits on successful completion.
Links to more information about our school
- Stourport Primary Academy website
- Stourport Primary Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Stourport Primary Academy
- Performance information: Stourport Primary Academy
- Teacher training: Stourport Primary Academy
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: current passport or photo card driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Park Avenue, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8SH
Yes - on site parking provided
Car parking is normally available by the school entrance.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)