|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|15 November 2022||
|In school||Start request|
Stourport Primary Academy
About our school experience
- You will have the opportunity to observe one of our classes and every day school life. You will interact with teachers, teaching assistants and children.
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 12:30pm
For more tailored or individual school experiences, please contact Jo Homer: email@example.com
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
- Teacher training
We are part of Severn Academies Educational Trust, our teacher training provider is Stourport SCITT. Our school-led teacher training courses last a year and lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) plus a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with 60 masters-level credits on successful completion.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: current passport or photo card driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Park Avenue, Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire, DY13 8SH
Yes - on site parking provided
Car parking is normally available by the school entrance.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)