Stamford Bridge Primary School
It is with great pleasure and pride that I welcome you to our school website. Stamford Bridge Primary School is a place where every individual is valued and we work together as a team to provide the best learning experiences for all. Our school mission statement is ‘Fun, friendship and learning for life’ and this runs through all we do.
Our staff are incredibly dedicated and willingly go the extra mile to ensure our children and families feel part of our school. From arranging optional residential visits to London to giving up hours of time to prepare children for end of year shows, nativities, music and dance festivals – we passionately believe that learning never stops and above all else, it should be stimulating and fun.
Academic progress is important to us and our children are aware of our high expectations for their learning and development. We encourage hard work and effort and model this ourselves – many members of staff continue their professional development through a wide range of projects. We believe in treating everyone with kindness and respect and expect the same from all members of our school community, including visitors
About our school experience
- You will have an opportunity to observe lessons and see different groups being taught, and you will be invited to interact with the children when they are working on tasks during the lessons.Information on how you can apply for our ITT primary teaching programme, will also be provided.
- Start and finish times
8.20 to 3.00
A starting time of 8.20am is essential, so you can meet staff before our lessons commence at 8.30am. We are able to accommodate you if you require an earlier finish.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We run a School Direct ITT courses in Primary Education for Early Years and in Primary Education 5 - 11 in partnership with Leeds Beckett university.
Links to more information about our school
- Stamford Bridge Primary School website
- Stamford Bridge Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Stamford Bridge Primary School
- Performance information: Stamford Bridge Primary School
- Teacher training: Stamford Bridge Primary School
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Church Road, Stamford Bridge, York, North Yorkshire, YO41 1BP
Not available on site
Our car park is small, although parking is available on the street nearby.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)