|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|16 January 2024||
Art and design, Biology, Chemistry, Design and technology, English, French, Geography, German, History, Maths, Physics, and Physical education
|In school||Start request|
Chase Terrace Academy
About our school experience
Welcome Briefing and tour of the school from a member of the Senior Leadership team
Observing in at least 3 periods within chosen subject
Time with a year office to discuss and observe the pastoral role
De-brief and Q and A with member of senior team
- Start and finish times
- 8.15am to 3.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
We are a partner school for The John Taylor SCITT.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Candidates will need to bring original Photo ID with them.
- Candidates will be asked to attend a short Teams meeting prior to the one-day placement, in order that they can prepare effectively.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Bridge Cross Road, Chase Terrace, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 2DB
Yes - on site parking provided
There is parking for visitors in our main car park near reception (do not use the car park next to the Wych Elm Pub as this is locked during the day)
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education