Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange
About our school experience
Outwood Grange Academies Trust embraces the opportunity to ensure that all children, irrespective of their starting point, receive an excellent education and we relish the opportunity to be part of the much needed regeneration of the areas we work in.
We would be delighted to organise a career experience placement for you in one of our academies. In line with our safeguarding policy, we can offer up to three days in an academy, dependent on the academy capacity.
We offer a School Direct programme that strives to develop, support and celebrate excellent trainee teachers who are well-prepared for the profession and driven by placing students first.
We work in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University and Leeds Beckett University. You can find more information about our programme here: www.teachoutwood.com.
- Start and finish times
- 8.15am to 3.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange website
- Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange
- Performance information: Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange
- Teacher training: Outwood Primary Academy Littleworth Grange
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer career experience placements throughout the school year.
- School experience type
- In school
- Littleworth Lane, Lundwood, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 5RG
Not available on site
Please be respectful when parking in the local area.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)