New Marston Primary School
We are based in the Marston area of Oxford and benefit from a unique mix of pupils, whose families come from local areas and from all parts of the world. Adults and children really look after and care for each other here. Academically, our pupils benefit from the high expectations that staff have of them. We expect all of our pupils to thrive academically and personally over the years ahead and have high aspirations for them in these areas. We have a firm focus on the teaching of academic vocabulary in order that our pupils can access more challenging learning in all subjects.
New Marston is committed to providing an exciting and safe environment where everyone feels valued, loves learning and develops the skills to learn for life.
About our school experience
- A welcome meeting with senior leaders
- Tour of the school with English and/or maths lead
- Lesson visits
- Discussion with Early Career Teachers
- Start and finish times
- 9:15am to 2:45pm
- Dress code
- No dress code supplied
- Teacher training
We work closely with the SCITT programme
Links to more information about our school
- New Marston Primary School website
- New Marston Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: New Marston Primary School
- Performance information: New Marston Primary School
- Teacher training: New Marston Primary School
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- New Marston Primary School, Copse Lane, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX3 0AY
Yes - on site parking provided
Our car park has spaces available for several guests, although travelling by public transport, bike or on foot is preferable. Our gates are locked between 8.30am and 9am so no access can be gained at this time.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)