St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy
Our school is part of the St Cuthbert’s Catholic Academy Trust which includes all seven Catholic primary schools in Hull together with the secondary school, St Mary’s College. We are pleased to welcome visitors via the DfE’s School Experience Programme. Your visit will be on one of our regular ‘Open Days’ for prospective primary teachers. Your experience day will consist of an opportunity to observe a full day in our primary school or one of the others that are part of our multi-academy trust.
In common with all the schools in the St Cuthbert’s trust, our ethos is to develop young people spiritually, morally and academically as well as possible within a caring community that values the uniqueness of each child.
Through St Mary’s College School Direct Partnership we have many years of experience in training new primary teachers and offer a supportive environment where trainee staff can benefit from being part of a strong team ethos, with excellent practice to observe, and high quality mentoring and training to learn from.
We look forward to welcoming you to our academy so you can see for yourself. The main contact for all matters related to SEP visits is Kerry Kirby - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Tel: 01482 808807.
About our school experience
- Individual requirements:
- They must have or be working towards a degree. They must be considering applying for teacher training.
- Your experience day will consist of an opportunity to observe a full day in one of the Catholic primary schools that are part of our multi-academy trust
- Not specified
- 06 December 2021 (1 day) In school
- 18 January 2022 (1 day) In school
For more information about our school:
- St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy website
- St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy
- Performance information: St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy
- Teacher training: St Thomas More Voluntary Catholic Academy