|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|7 December 2023||
|In school||Start request|
About our school experience
- Candidates will have the opportunity to experience at least three lessons, interact with with teachers and pupils and learn more about teacher training.
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 12:30pm
We are happy to arrange a more tailored school experience for those accepted on our trust's Initial Teacher Training Course - Stourport SCITT
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos
- Teacher training
Stourport SCITT is the longest established school based training provider in Worcestershire. We offer bespoke school-led teacher training courses which gives you the chance to learn ‘on the job’ in our network of schools across Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire.
Our school-led teacher training courses last a year and lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) plus a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with 60 masters-level credits on successful completion.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Current passport and/or photo card driving license
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Habberley Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 5PQ
Not available on site
There may be some car parking available on the school grounds, or outside the school entrance.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Health and social care
- Religious education