|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|17 January 2024||
|In school||Start request|
Yeoman Park Academy
About our school experience
We aim to give you the opportunity to visit a range of lessons as well as the opportunity to meet with a student teacher and/or early career teachers. We hope to give you a rounded view of a day in a SEND school to deepen your understanding of this area of education.
We will provide information on routes into teaching and answer any individual questions on the teacher training process including the application process, the interview process, what to do to gain experience, finance and bursaries.
- Start and finish times
- 08:30 to 15:30
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are a member of Diverse Association for Professional Learning and offer PGCE placements in some subject areas.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 8PS
Yes - on site parking provided
There is a small car park for staff and visitors, with additional parking on the side of the academy drive.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education