|Date||School phase||Experience type|
|9 November 2023||
Physical education, Maths, History, Geography, English, Design and technology, and Art and design
|In school||Start request|
Oldfields Hall Middle School
About our school experience
- We are able to offer experience either to subject specialists interested in seeing how a middle school delivers a curriculum in one area or a primary based experience looking at the experience a KS2 child has in a middle school and how this might be similar to and different from a primary school. We are also able to offer a day looking at our SEND provision for anyone interested.
- Start and finish times
- 8.45am to 3.45pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
We are a partner school of John Taylor SCITT.
Links to more information about our school
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Please bring Photo ID with you upon arrival.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Stone Road, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 7PL
Yes - on site parking provided
We ask visitors to park in the marked bays on our bus/car park.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11), Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education