West Exe School
About our school experience
Attending our school experience events will support candidates to make informed applications to teacher training. A day at West Exe will involve:
* an overview of the mission and values of our Trust of schools
* a taster session of training with our SCITT, South West Teacher Training
* training in how to observe lessons
* a guided 'learning walk' to observe a variety of subjects, including the subject you are most interested in
* guided reflection time
* an overview of our teacher training programme and support to develop an application.
- Start and finish times
1pm to 4.05pm
We would be happy to discuss this with potential visitors.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
West Exe School is the lead school for South West Teacher Training (SWTT), a school-centred initial teacher training provider. The team from SWTT will lead the experience.
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Hatherleigh Road, Exeter, EX2 9JU
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available on site and on the street outside the school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education