Temple Moor High School
Temple Moor is a confident and outward-facing school, at the heart of the local community. The school adapts well to the changing schools’ and educational landscape; better prepared to meet the needs and aspirations of all our learners.
We are part of the Red Kite Learning Trust, which has a philosophy deeply rooted in professional generosity and in helping young people excel within their own schools, and beyond. We believe we have found the right partner to help us to improve standards still further for all our students and to secure our long-term vision – helping us to become a centre of excellence at the heart of the community.
About our school experience
- Thankyou for choosing to join us for a School Experience Day at Temple Moor High School. During the day you will have a tour of the school, sit in on lessons both in your specialist subject and across the school, join students for break time and meet some of the key figures of our Initial Teacher Training programme.
- Start and finish times
10.00am to 2.15pm
Yes, please email email@example.com if you would like to request alternate date or times to visit the school and we will accommodate where possible.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
We are a proud member of the Red Kite Teacher Training programme
Links to more information about our school
- Temple Moor High School website
- Temple Moor High School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Temple Moor High School
- Performance information: Temple Moor High School
- Teacher training: Temple Moor High School
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Field End Grove, Selby Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 0PT
Yes - on site parking provided
Please park in Visitor Bays only
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology