Outwood Junior Academy Brumby
About our school experience
Outwood Grange Academies Trust embraces the opportunity to ensure that all children, irrespective of their starting point, receive an excellent education and we relish the opportunity to be part of the much needed regeneration of the areas we work in.
We would be delighted to organise a career experience placement for you in one of our academies. In line with our safeguarding policy, we can offer up to three days in an academy, dependent on the academy capacity.
We offer a School Direct programme that strives to develop, support and celebrate excellent trainee teachers who are well-prepared for the profession and driven by placing students first.
We work in partnership with Sheffield Hallam University and Leeds Beckett University. You can find more information about our programme here: www.teachoutwood.com.
- Start and finish times
- 8.15am to 3.30pm
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Outwood Junior Academy Brumby website
- Outwood Junior Academy Brumby Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Outwood Junior Academy Brumby
- Performance information: Outwood Junior Academy Brumby
- Teacher training: Outwood Junior Academy Brumby
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Queensway, Scunthorpe, DN16 2HY
Not available on site
Please be respectful when parking in the local area.
- School phases
- Primary (4 to 11)