Rye Community Primary School
Our mission at Rye Primary is to make sure all our children can 'Dream, Believe, Achieve'. Our school is a kind, caring and inclusive space where children feel safe and well-looked after. Every child is known as an individual and their unique talents are recognised and celebrated.
Our aim is to unlock the gifts and talents found in every learner regardless of ability, background or need; offer a vibrant curriculum which challenges every child to success; and develop the love of learning and high aspirations that will serve our pupils well as they grow.
We are excited to share our excellent practice with people interested in training to teacher or develop skills in the field of education. We have strong links with local and regional training providers. Join us on our exciting journey!
About our school experience
- We offer a range of experiences including: observing lessons and different teaching styles; interacting with pupils; seeing how specific subjects are taught; learning more about the teacher training process.
- Start and finish times
8.30 to 3.30
We allow some flexability for candidates.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We partner with KMT (Kent and Medway Training) as well as having links with Bromley Schools Collegiate (BSC) and East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership.
Links to more information about our school
- Rye Community Primary School website
- Rye Community Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Rye Community Primary School
- Performance information: Rye Community Primary School
- Teacher training: Rye Community Primary School
- Photo identification: Passport or driving license
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer in-school experience all year round, term time only.
- School experience type
- In school
- The Grove, Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7ND
Yes - on site parking provided
We have ample on-site parking.
- Disability and access details
We offer facilities and provide an inclusive environment for students, staff and school experience candidates with disability and access needs. We're happy to discuss your disability or access needs before or as part of your school experience request.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)