Rye Community Primary School
About our school experience
- We offer a range of experiences including: observing lessons and different teaching styles; interacting with pupils; seeing how specific subjects are taught; learning more about the teacher training process.
- Start and finish times
8.30 to 3.30
We allow some flexability for candidates.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We partner with KMT (Kent and Medway Training) as well as having links with Bromley Schools Collegiate (BSC) and East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership.
Links to more information about our school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving license
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We offer in-school experience all year round, term time only.
- School experience type
- In school
- The Grove, Rye, East Sussex, TN31 7ND
Yes - on site parking provided
We have ample on-site parking.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)