Cleeve Meadow School
About our school experience
- Our half day school experience offers candidates an opportunity to observe lessons, speak with the teacher(s) and ask questions. Candidates will not be required to teach.
- Start and finish times
- 9:00am to 12.00pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must not have been accepted onto another teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 10 miles of the school
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence - TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, trainees and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Please do not enter the school if you are showing symptoms of Covid, and ideally, you should take a Lateral Flow Test prior to attending. If you are unable to attend your visit, please contact the ITT Administrations Manager as soon as possible.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Bexley Lane, Sidcup, DA14 4JN
Not available on site
Small car park on site. Street parking is available outside the school.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design