Arrow Valley First School
Our school is small but mighty
We have a nursery and out pupils move to middle school at the end of year 4
As part of the Central Region Small Trust we aim to support social justice through exceptional schools.
To do this our school aspires our children to be to be
Safe, happy and healthy
Independent and confident.
Determined to succeed
Respectful of individuality and diversity
Creative individuals who love learning and are curious
Young global citizens
About our school experience
observing lessons and different teaching styles
spending time in different phases (KS2, KS1 and the Early Years)
interacting with pupils
learning more about the teacher training process
- Start and finish times
8.15 to 3.15
The school day starts at 8.30 and finishes at 3.
We could accommodate anyone who wants to do a half day but would always recommend that they come in before the pupils.
- Dress code
Cover up tattoos, Smart casual
- Teacher training
Links to more information about our school
- Arrow Valley First School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Arrow Valley First School
- Performance information: Arrow Valley First School
- Teacher training: Arrow Valley First School
- Must be applying to or have applied to our, or a partner school's, teacher training course
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: in date passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
Please request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Colts Lane, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0LH
Not available on site
There is a carpark opposite the school site
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)