Northern Saints Church of England Academy
About our school experience
The aim of the session is to give potential School Direct applicants an opportunity to:
· Find out further information regarding the SCITT route into teaching and placement vacancies;
· Gain experience in the classroom and watch lessons in a partner school;
· Strengthen your ITT application;
· Prepare for potential interviews;
· Talk to teachers about day-to-day school life
- Start and finish times
8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.
As per arrangements made.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We work with Gateshead Schools Direct and are able to offer you a training experience across all key stages and subjects, Primary and Secondary, across a wide range of schools.. Find out more about our teacher training:
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- They must live within 20 miles of the school
- Photo identification: passport / driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- Rotherham Road, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR5 5QL
Not available on site
Parking is available on street outside of the school
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)