Feniton Church of England Primary School
We are an eight class school with approx. 210 pupils and a pre school, Little Explorers. Set in the beautiful East Devon countryside we aim to serve our community by providing an education of the highest quality reflecting our Christian belief that is the foundation of all that we do. Our school Christian core values are encapsulated in the word HEART (Happiness, Empathy, Achievement, Reflection and Trust) which is encircled with God’s Love. We believe that happy children make for successful learners.
We place a strong emphasis on challenging and supporting every pupil to aspire and achieve academic success and mastery of the curriculum.
The Otter Valley Federation aims to achieve the highest standard of education in a safe and caring environment; keeping Christian values and ethos at the heart of the way we teach, live and learn.
About our school experience
- We offer a student the opportunity to work within all aspects of the school environment.
- Start and finish times
- 8:45am to 3:45pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
Devon primary SCITT
Links to more information about our school
- Feniton Church of England Primary School website
- Feniton Church of England Primary School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Feniton Church of England Primary School
- Performance information: Feniton Church of England Primary School
- Photo identification: Must provide a valid photo ID, passport or driver's licence
- DBS check required
Yes - when in school. DBS will be required for candidates working in school
This school has not yet provided their availability for offering school experience. You can still request experience with this school and they will contact you when they have availability.
- School experience type
- In school
- DBS check fees
£55.00 One-off, This is a one-off cost for DBS check
This is a one-off cost for DBS check.
- Station Road, Feniton, Honiton, Devon, EX14 3EA
Not available on site
There is parking available on the road outside the school.
- School phases
- Early years, Primary (4 to 11)