The Hurst School
The Hurst School is an aspirational school of just under 1000 students. It enjoys a semi-rural location and makes the best of its large site and green surroundings.
It has a strong ethos and is driven by its values of ambition, commitment, respect, excellence and community. It was last rated “Good” by Ofsted in March 2019.
About our school experience
- Candidates will get to work closely with the department that they are interested in. This will involve meeting with staff, observing lessons and speaking to students about their experience.
- Start and finish times
- 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Dress code
- Teacher training
The Two Counties School Direct Partnership
Links to more information about our school
- The Hurst School website
- The Hurst School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: The Hurst School
- Performance information: The Hurst School
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Passport or driving licence.
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Brimpton Road, Baughurst, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 5NL
Yes - on site parking provided
We have a large car park behind the school building.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Physical education