Aylsham High School
We are a High Performing Specialist School with specialisms in Business and Enterprise . We are also a member of the Aylsham Cluster Trust and part of the Aylsham Learning Federation.
For further information about our school please visit our website:
About our school experience
- Aylsham High School offer school experience for aspiring teacher applicants to observe lessons for one initial day. We may not be able to offer further days but if so a DBS would be required.
- Start and finish times
9.30 to 3.30
We usually ask candidates to arrive at 9.30 on the first day of their visit and then agree start and finish times for their placement at this point.
- Dress code
- No dress code supplied
- Teacher training
We work with a number of Norfolk and Suffolk teacher training organisations and providers
Links to more information about our school
- Aylsham High School website
- Aylsham High School Get Information About Schools
- Ofsted report: Aylsham High School
- Performance information: Aylsham High School
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
Generally we can offer days from middle of September to the second week in July (avoiding first and last days of terms and GCSE exams).
- School experience type
- In school
- Sir Williams Lane, Aylsham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR11 6AN
Yes - on site parking provided
Plenty of free parking at the school's address
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)