Thomas Knyvett College
About our school experience
During your school visit you will have the opportunity to:
• watch a range of lessons and age groups being taught in your specialist subject
• talk to teachers and school leaders about day-to-day school life
• observe teaching and pastoral work
• find out more about career opportunities within the Howard Partnership Trust
• get advice from senior leaders on starting a teaching career
- Start and finish times
8:30am to 3:05pm
We are happy to work around individual's required timings if needed.
- Dress code
Business dress, Cover up tattoos, Remove piercings
- Teacher training
As a school we currently work with Teach @ Weydon SCITT (https://www.i2ipartnership.co.uk/) , Thamesmead SCITT (http://www.thamesmeadscitt.co.uk) and various universities offering PGCEs.
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Valid form of photo ID eg. passport or driving licence
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
- Stanwell Road, Ashford, Surrey, TW15 3DU
Yes - on site parking provided
Parking is available across the school site. The main car park is to the right of the main entrance.
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16)
- Physics with maths