Notre Dame High School, Norwich
About our school experience
- We offer a one-day observation in one or two subjects supervised by experienced subject teachers. During the observation period, candidates will have the opportunity to discuss the curriculum and ask questions about teaching. The Notre Dame Professional Tutor for ITT will also be available to discuss teacher training.
- Start and finish times
8.30am to 3.30pm
We usually offer 2-5 lesson observations each day depending on the candidate's schedule and availability of suitable classes within the school.
- Dress code
- Teacher training
We are a lead school for:
Suffolk & Norfolk SCITT - https://suffolkandnorfolkscitt.co.uk/
UEA Secondary PGCE - https://www.uea.ac.uk/web/about/school-of-education-and-lifelong-learning/initial-teacher-education/secondary-pgce
Links to more information about our school
- Must have a degree
- Photo identification: Valid photo ID should be brought to school on the day of your visit
- DBS check required
No, candidates will be accompanied at all times.
We can offer career experience placements throughout the school year.
We are no longer accepting requests for academic year 2022-2023.
Placements for 2023-2024 are available from 25th September onwards.
- School experience type
- In school
- Surrey Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 3PB
Not available on site
Notre Dame is very close to the Norwich Bus station.
Car parks on the following streets are all within 5 minutes of the school: St Stephens (multi-storey), Ber Street (RCP), Rouen road, Queens road.
- Disability and access details
- School phases
- Secondary (11 to 16), 16 to 18
- Art and design
- Business studies
- Design and technology
- Physical education
- Religious education
- Social sciences